Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Valentine Teddy Bear

Here’s a cute Valentine’s Day teddy bear holding a heart.

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (13)

This cute Teddy Bear is a perfect gift for someone special in your life, someone you love and cherish. It is also great for scrapbooking, greeting cards. photo album covers, and Wall hangings.

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (17)

I have loved teddy bears since I was little. I made this cute heart holding teddy bear as one of my wedding anniversary gift for my Husband on our 3rd Wedding Anniversary. I wanted to make and give 3 gifts for my hubby on our special day. One is a Pista shell Heart, which I posted previous day. Another one is this lovely Teddy bear and third one is a …… , ok I will post it tomorrow.

WORK IN PROGRESS:

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (1)

First I cut out each of the pieces to make teddy bear in desired color cardstock papers. ( I cut out 2 copy of teddy bear body in brown cardstock paper). Then trace teddy bear body pattern onto a cardboard and cut it out.  Using household glue, attach one brown cardstock teddy bear body on top of cardboard teddy bear body and and another brown cardstock teddy bear body on the back of the cardboard teddy bear body. ( so I got a thick base)

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (4)

I just arranged all the pieces of teddy bear together in place to make sure that it looks good before glue it. SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (2)

 

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (3)

I download this SVG GSD DXF file from http://www.sherykdesigns-blog.com/2012/06/free-svg-gsd-dxf-teddy-bear.html  and I cut this SVG or ( Scalable Vector Graphics ) files using Silhouette CAMEO®.

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (6)

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (7)

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (8)

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (9)

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (11)

With the Silhouette Studio® software, you're able to create and cut your own designs and use the fonts already installed on your computer.

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (19)

Decorating your home with Paper crafts are really very simple, cheap, and creative alternative ways with handmade or machine cut flowers , butterflies, fruits , animals, or anything you like.
Handmade wall decorations add style and personality to interior decorating and staging home interiors at no cost.

SVG GSD DXF  Teddy Bear (13)

Comments