Monday, April 22, 2013

Awesome Birthday Gifts from My Husband

birthdayGifts

My second birthday, after our marriage gave me very significant, most wonderful birthday experience. (My first birthday after our marriage also an unforgettable day). My husband, my love and my best friend, he makes me so surprised, so happy,and  so excited with birthday treat and wonderful gifts.

Gift No :1 ************   Red Rose

IMG_0356

The most obvious and well known meaning of the red rose is deep love and affection.

IMG_0357

The red rose, especially, a single red rose simply expresses, "I love you very deeply".

IMG_0358

IMG_0359

Bright red roses are interpreted as the ultimate expression of romantic and abiding love. Their bright red shade expresses these emotions perfectly.

IMG_0364

 

GIFT No:2 ********* Yellow Gerbera Daisy Plant

 

IMG_0360

The fifth most popular flower in the world, gerbera daisies can mean innocence, purity, and cheerfulness. It was named in honour of the German botanist and naturalist Traugott Gerber.

IMG_0361

Yellow Gerbera Daisy is an herbaceous annual bedding plant with an upright spreading habit of growth. Its medium texture blends into the garden, but can always be balanced by a couple of finer or coarser plants for an effective composition.

IMG_0362

 

Gift No : 3 *********** Birthday Cake

IMG_0370

My Birthday cake is just bursting with fun all over. My husband decorated this birthday cake with red and yellow candles and toy gifts.

IMG_0372

IMG_0373

The tradition of blowing candles before cutting a birthday cake also began around then, partly out of superstition and partly for fun. The birthday person is supposed to make a wish, and if blown out in a single puff, the smoke would carry the wish heavenwards, and the gods would grant the wish.

IMG_0374

Gift No: 4 ***** Silhouette Cameo Digital Craft Cutter Machine,It’s Accessories,  Cardstock papers, Vinyl Supplies & Application Tools

Silhouette Cameo  (1)

The Silhouette CAMEO Digital Craft Cutter is great cutting tool, can use for scrapbook layouts, cards, custom apparel, vinyl decor, etched glass, sketch designs, and paper crafts.

Silhouette Cameo  (2)

Hari,

No words to express my happiness …. my dear . Honestly, I am very lucky to get you. Each time when I saw my gifts from you , I cant stop smiling. You gave me really costly, useful and wonderful gifts.  I am very cheerful not only because of these magnificent  gifts but also I know that you took lots of effort to make me very happy, excited, planned to give me big surprise on birthday, and you decided to make that day very beautiful and memorable. You spend lots of time to choose unique gifts, You browsed many sites for searching  gifts, took several days to select gifts which I like most and which is very useful for me. Moreover  you took me to temple on that day and gave me special, delicious birthday dinner. I can only say Thanks   ………Thank you so.. much for loving and caring me dear… Thanks for everything …

Comments