Thursday, November 28, 2013

Squirrel Love

I made this “Squirrel Love” paper craft as a Thanks giving gift for my Husband.

Squirrel Love (4)

Decorating your home with Paper crafts are really very simple, cheap, and creative alternative ways with handmade or machine cut flowers , butterflies, fruits , animals, or anything you like.
Handmade wall decorations add style and personality to interior decorating and staging home interiors at no cost.

Squirrel Love (1)

I download this SVG file from  http://paperpulse.blogspot.com  and I cut this file using Silhouette CAMEO®.

Squirrel Love (5)

I framed this picture using old vinyl blind.

Squirrel Love (3)

Paper-cuts are chiefly used as decorations. Decorating your home and greeting cards with Paper crafts are really very simple, cheap, and creative alternative ways with handmade or machine cut flowers , butterflies, fruits , animals, or anything you like.

Squirrel Love (7)

Comments