Thursday, December 12, 2013

Daisy Flowers and Leaves

 

Daisy  (12)

I download this GSD  file from  http://einnej.typepad.com/ and I cut this file using Silhouette CAMEO®.

Daisy  (9)

Decorating your home with Paper crafts are really very simple, cheap, and creative alternative ways with handmade or machine cut flowers , butterflies, fruits , animals, or anything you like.
Handmade wall decorations add style and personality to interior decorating and staging home interiors at no cost.

Daisy  (13)

First I cut out each pieces to make this beautiful Daisy in desired color cardstock papers. I used white, yellow and green cardstock papers.

Daisy  (1)

In this GSD file, the leaves and flowers are all welded together.  Then there are separate cuts for the flowers.  You can cut the flowers whatever color you want them and glue them carefully on top of the green flower part.  Now you just cut yellow circles out for the centers. 

Daisy  (2)

Using household glue, I attached the green leaves and flowers on a 8*10  inch light violet cardstock paper.

Daisy  (5)

Now place white flowers on top of green flowers.

Then glue yellow circles on the center of each white flowers. DONE !!! 

Daisy  (10)

Now I attached the violet cardstock paper with flowers and leaves  to a  same size (8*10 inch) cardboard ( so I got a thick base). Then  I framed this beautiful picture using old vinyl blind (glued vinyl blind in all sides for framing the picture).

Daisy  (14)

Paper-cuts are chiefly used as decorations. I really enjoy paper crafts for several reasons. First, there are so many things I can create from a few pieces of colorful paper or card stock.  Another reason is paper crafts are economical and easy to store.  And paper crafts range from simple to complex. We can  use recycled papers, tissue papers, magazines, wrappers, envelopes and cardboard containers for  paper crafts.

Daisy  (6)

Comments