Tuesday, July 29, 2014

DIY–Paper Craft: Peacock Love

This beautiful Peacock love  paper craft is a perfect Wedding anniversary gift or Valentine’s day gift.  

Paper Craft Peacock Love  (1)

I download this  beautiful peacock GSD file from http://einnej.typepad.com/einnej/ and cut this file using Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutting Tool.

Paper Craft Peacock Love  (2)

First I cut out each of the pieces to make two  peacocks  in desired color cardstock papers. ( I cut out 2 copy of peacock body in both black and blue color cardstocks). Using household glue, attach one blue cardstock peacock body on top of the black peacock body. then I just arranged all the small pieces (feather, eyes, etc.) of each peacock together in place to make sure that it looks good before glue it.

paper craft-peacock (1)

I glued all the piece in place. Then I decorated peacock feathers with Red Sequins, white and gold seed beads.

paper craft-peacock (9) - Copy

I glued each peacock in a white 12*12 Linen Cardstock in desired style then I glued the Linen Cardstock to a 14*14 inch  thick cardboard ( so I got a thick base). Then I framed this beautiful picture using old vinyl blind (glued vinyl blind in all sides of the cardboard for framing the picture).

paper craft-peacock (9)

Decorating your home with Paper crafts are really very simple, cheap, and creative alternative ways with handmade or machine cut flowers , butterflies, fruits , animals, or anything you like. Handmade wall decorations add style and personality to interior decorating and staging home interiors at no cost.

Comments